1/4 Photos of "lofthouse" Sugar Cookies
Shelby Jo's Note:
I found this copycat recipe for Lofthouse Sugar Cookies online somewhere. Not sure how much it makes, and I haven't tried it yet, but I will be soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) package pillsbury French vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (Crisco)
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 375F
- 2Blend, cake mix, eggs, and oil until moistened. Roll into 1" balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a glass or cookie stamp.
- 3Bake at 375F for 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- 4While the cookies are still a little warm, spread on some buttercream frosting. Allow the frosting to set up before storing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "lofthouse" Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3103.5
- Calories from Fat 1299
- Total Fat 144.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 382.7 mg
- Sodium 3668.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 419.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 232.9 g
- Protein 36.1 g