Recipe by It's all good
This is so good, so refreshing when using fresh veggies. I put in the minimum amounts for the ingredients. Feel free to adapt to your own taste. This is mild.
- 5 ripe but firm tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄8 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or fresh garlic)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the veggies and place in large glass or stainless bowl.
- Add lime juice, garlic, olive oil.
- Mix well and refrigerate at least an hour.
- Mix well prior to serving.
- This goes great with chips and also makes for an excellent omelette.
- Note: The celery is added for texture and color, not taste.