- 2 pieces sausages
- 1 piece lemon
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 hamburger buns or 2 slices bread
- 2 pieces lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soy sauce and vinegar.
- Slice lemon and squeeze to the mixed liquid.
- Fry the sausages and marinate sausages in the liquid mixture.
- Get the sausages. set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise to the each sides of the bread (1 side on the other bread and 1 side on the other).
- Put the lettuces in the spread parts of the bread.
- Put the hot dogs on one lettuce.
- Finally stick the 2 slices and serve.