Prep 3 mins
Cook 6 mins
I've been on a "constant diet" since forever, so it's possible I just don't really know what "real" foods taste like. I think this tastes delish though. You can of course substitute the Almond Breeze with soy or skim milk.
- 2 slices low-calorie bread
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat PAM-greased pan.
- Combine ingredients, then soak bread. Cook bread approximately 3 minutes on each side.