Recipe by Oolala
Cooking Light, July, 2007. Don't want to lose this. It looks nice and is easy to make when you are lucky enough to have leftover lobster!
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped, about 3/4 cup
- 4 (4 ounce) lobster tails, cooked and chopped, about 1 lb
- 4 whole wheat flat bread, such as Flatout
- 8 leaves bibb lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mayonnaise ingredients; stir well.
- Combine the lemon mayonnaise, tomato, and lobster; stir well.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the flatbreads (placing it on top of the flatbread).
- Top each serving with 2 pieces of lettuce and roll up in a jelly-roll fashion.
- *I like to cut each one on a diagonal before serving.