Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe out of a cookbook from the Maine Lobster Promotion Council called The Best Of The Best.This recipe was a 1st place winner so I decided to try it. I will definitely be preparing this over and over again. Very impressive recipe.
- 4 maine lobster tails
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 skewers (wooden or metal)
- 8 sheets phyllo dough (8"x8")
- Remove lobster meat from tails and rinse. Slide a skewer through the tails (one each length wise). Brush with melted butter and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill lobster over medium heat turning often. Grill approx. 5 minutes. Meat should be opaque. Remove from grill and remove skewers.
- Lay out phyllo in sheets of two. Brush with butter and place a tail in each. Wrap in buritto fashion. Brush outside with butter.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes till wraps are golden and crispy.
- Serve with red pepper sauce. (Recipe posted seperate).