Recipe by Julie B's Hive
First prize winner at the Maine Lobster Festival in Rockland. Great for picnics, recipe courtesy of Jessica Yankura.
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 8 ounces grated muenster cheese
- 8 fresh cilantro stems
- 4 tortillas
- fresh lime juice, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cooked lobster meat into chunks. Divide lobster and cheese evenly over tortillas and place 2 sprigs of cilantro on each. Sprinkle with lime juice and roll the filled tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and warm on a grill or in a microwave over. Serve lobster wraps with your favorite salsa.