Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful summer dish that is very easy to make and mouthwatering delicious!
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces bottled clam juice
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 servings broccoli or 4 pea pods (other green vegetable of your choice)
- 3 cooked lobsters, extracted meat (1 lb meat)
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add garlic and cook until tender.
- Add flour and cook until browned.
- Add lemon juice and cook briefly.
- Stir in clam juice and thicken over low heat.
- Thin with more lemon juice or clam juice if sauce becomes too thick.
- Cook linguine according to package instructions.
- Add veggies to boiling water just in time to cook al dente.
- Add cooked lobster meat to pot when ready to drain if meat needs heating.
- Drain in colander.
- Serve garlic lemon sauce over linguine, vegetable, and lobster meat.
This was simply divine! You'll love it. And it was easy to make.