I usually like lobster served as simply as possible...This recipe is an exception.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups lobsters, pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- green onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Drain lobster meat on paper towel.
- 2Mix egg well in a small bowl Add to lobster along with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- 3Form into six medium sized oval shaped"cakes".
- 4Dont over mix as the lobster will start to break up too much Melt butter and vegetable oil in large skillet.
- 5Roll the lobster cakes in remaining bread crumbs.
- 6Sauté on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster With a Bite Patties
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning