Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I usually like lobster served as simply as possible...This recipe is an exception.
- 2 cups lobsters, pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- green onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Drain lobster meat on paper towel.
- Mix egg well in a small bowl Add to lobster along with 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Form into six medium sized oval shaped"cakes".
- Dont over mix as the lobster will start to break up too much Melt butter and vegetable oil in large skillet.
- Roll the lobster cakes in remaining bread crumbs.
- Sauté on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.