Recipe by Mille®
Or did I mean "thermometer"? Oh well, I knew it was therm-something! The heck with it - call it whatever you like, it's helluva good.
- 2 (1/2 lb) lobster tail
- 2 fluid ounces chicken broth
- 2 fluid ounces heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup mild shredded cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 3 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw the lobster tails, remove the meat from the shells and cut into 1-inch medallions.
- Steam the lobster until almost done.
- Then mix with cheese and chives and place in a 16-ounce casserole dish.
- Heat the chicken stock and cream in a small pot over medium heat.
- Make a roux with melted butter and flour.
- Add to the chicken stock and cream while stirring constantly.
- Cook until the sauce is thick and creamy, add wine and white pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the lobster and then bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes or until the lobster if fully cooked and cheese is melted.