1/2 Photos of Lobster Thermostat
Or did I mean "thermometer"? Oh well, I knew it was therm-something! The heck with it - call it whatever you like, it's helluva good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Thaw the lobster tails, remove the meat from the shells and cut into 1-inch medallions.
- 3Steam the lobster until almost done.
- 4Then mix with cheese and chives and place in a 16-ounce casserole dish.
- 5Heat the chicken stock and cream in a small pot over medium heat.
- 6Make a roux with melted butter and flour.
- 7Add to the chicken stock and cream while stirring constantly.
- 8Cook until the sauce is thick and creamy, add wine and white pepper.
- 9Pour the sauce over the lobster and then bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes or until the lobster if fully cooked and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Thermostat
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.4
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 783.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 54.5 g