- 4 lobsters, boiled
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- to taste paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 cups sherry wine
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut lobsters into halves, remove meat and break into small pieces.
- Reserve the shells.
- Cook mushrooms in 12 Tbsp butter and add mustard, parsley, sherry and paprika to taste. Heat to boiling.
- Melt remaining butter in a separate pan, blend in butter, add cream and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Season with salt and add mushroom mixture and lobster.