- Cut lobsters into halves, remove meat and break into small pieces. Reserve the shells.
- Place meat, roe and liver in large bowl.
- Cover bowl and wrap shells; refrigerate both.
- Approx 25 minutes before serving: in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in butter, blend flour, salt, nutmeg and paprika.
- Stir in half-and-half and sherry; cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add meat; cook until just heated, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat broiler at apprx 425-450 degrees.
- Place shells on rack in broiling pan; fill with mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese melts and starts to crust. Place lobsters on platter; garnish with parsley.