My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut lobsters into halves, remove meat and break into small pieces. Reserve the shells.
- 2Place meat, roe and liver in large bowl.
- 3Cover bowl and wrap shells; refrigerate both.
- 4Approx 25 minutes before serving: in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in butter, blend flour, salt, nutmeg and paprika.
- 5Stir in half-and-half and sherry; cook, stirring, until thickened.
- 6Add meat; cook until just heated, stirring occasionally.
- 7Preheat broiler at apprx 425-450 degrees.
- 8Place shells on rack in broiling pan; fill with mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese melts and starts to crust. Place lobsters on platter; garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Thermidor II
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 236.7 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 35.3 g