Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
low fat and low carb
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 2 cups lobsters, cooked,in pieces
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in olive oil.
- Blend in xanthan gum and seasonings.
- Cook over low heat until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk, chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Add egg yolk, flavoring and lobster.
- Place mixture in shell of lobster or individual baking dishes and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons fine buttered cracker or dry bread crumbs.
- Bake 5 minutes.