Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
An adopted and totally awesome recipe!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb lobster
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 teaspoons onions, minced
- 4 teaspoons red peppers, minced
- 4 teaspoons green peppers, minced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Split the lobster in half. Remove the flesh and dice it.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Sauté onion, red and green pepper.
- Add the mushroom, mustard and salt.
- Add lobster meat.
- Slowly, stir in the cream. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Then stir frequently and set aside.
- Wash lobster shell thoroughly.
- Fill it with sautéed mixture.
- Place in broiler pan and broil until bubbly.
- Place in an oval platter. Garnish with tomato, red and green pepper, lemon wedges or cucumber slices, if desired.