Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
- Mix together the first five ingredients.
- Cut along the soft shell on the underside of the lobster. Gently pull the shell apart and remove the flesh.
- Put the lobster in a shallow, non-metallic dish. Add the marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Grill the lobster for 5-10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush with the marinade until cooked thru.
- Slice into medallions.
- To make the sauce, mix together the avocado, juice and sour cream. Add the tomato and season well.