Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe originally from Australia.
Make and share this Lobster Tail Salad With Mango Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Mango Sauce:.
- Peel mango, remove seeds, and chop flesh. Place in food processor or blender or stick blender mixing container. Add remaining ingredients and mix or blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil and drop the tails in, carefully.
- Turn heat down to a simmer and cook until shells are completely red, but being careful not to overcook. Remove and drain.
- Cut along the soft underside of the tail, using a pair of sharp kitchen shears. Ease out the whole tail flesh in one piece. Slice in half, lengthwise. Refrigerate until serving time.
- To Serve:.
- Place one half of tail on plate of baby greens. Top with mango sauce and serve.