Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe originally from Australia.
- 2 large lobster tails, green
- 1 large mangoes or 2 small mangoes
- 3 tablespoons sour cream, light
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, light
- 3 teaspoons thai chili sauce
- Mango Sauce:.
- Peel mango, remove seeds, and chop flesh. Place in food processor or blender or stick blender mixing container. Add remaining ingredients and mix or blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil and drop the tails in, carefully.
- Turn heat down to a simmer and cook until shells are completely red, but being careful not to overcook. Remove and drain.
- Cut along the soft underside of the tail, using a pair of sharp kitchen shears. Ease out the whole tail flesh in one piece. Slice in half, lengthwise. Refrigerate until serving time.
- To Serve:.
- Place one half of tail on plate of baby greens. Top with mango sauce and serve.