My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaf, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 1/4 lb) lobsters
- 1 medium tomato, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled,seeded,and diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1In a medium saucepan place the chicken stock, butter, and the first 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 2Bring the liquid to a boil and then remove the pan from the heat.
- 3Add the couscous, cover the pan, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Transfer the couscous to a glass bowl and let it cool.
- 5In a small bowl place the basil, garlic, olive oil, and the second 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 6Mix the ingredients together and set the sauce aside.
- 7In a large saucepot place 4" of water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- 8Add the lobsters and let them cool.
- 9Remove the lobster meat from the tails and claws.
- 10Remove and discard the intestinal tract from each tail.
- 11Cut the lobster meat into 1/2" pieces.
- 12In a medium bowl place the lobster pieces and 6 tablespoons of the basil-oil mixture.
- 13Toss the ingredients together so that the lobster is well coated.
- 14Set it aside.
- 15In another medium bowl place the cooled couscous, tomatoes, cucumbers, lemon juice, and the remainder of the basil-oil mixture.
- 16Toss the ingredients together well to make the tabbouleh.
- 17In the center of each of 4 individual serving plate place a mound of the tabbouleh.
- 18Arrange the lobster pieces around the edge.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Tabbouleh with Basil
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 760.9
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 369.3 mg
- Sodium 1588.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 53.1 g