Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great appetizer, quite easy to fix.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked lobster, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fresh whole mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- sharp cheddar cheese
- Clean and dry mushrooms, remove stems.
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff mushrooms.
- Place small pieces of sharp cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, uncovered.
super easy and tasty!
we loved it!! thank you for the recipe!
These were amazing. Took a little time to prep but wayyyyy worth it!