Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Whoo-hoo! Who wants to immpress at the next dinner party? I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds beautiful! A gourmet main course served at the York Harbor Inn-
- 56.69 g onions, finely diced
- 56.69 g celery, finely diced
- 28.34 g clarified butter
- 28.34 g dry sherry
- 7.39 ml minced garlic
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 283.49 g Ritz crackers, crushed
- 14.79 ml scallion, sliced
- 14.79 ml chopped parsley
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 283.49 g boursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 8 (1360.77 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, lightly pounded
- 453.59 g lobster meat, medium diced
- Sauté onion and celery in clarified butter until limp, then combine in a bowl with remaining stuffing ingredients.
- Stuff pounded chicken breasts with 2 oz of stuffing and 2 oz of lobster meat.
- Bring heavy cream to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan then whisk in Boursin Cheese and reduce heat to very low.
- Cook sauce very gently, scraping the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula often, so that the cheese does not burn.
- Continue cooking until the sauce is lightly thickened.
- Sauce may be held for a short time in warm water bath.
- Bake chicken in a 350 degree oven for approximately 18 minutes and top with sauce upon serving.
This stuffing was way more than was needed! Unless I did something wrong. I wanted really more lobster and less breading....the sauce was way more than you needed as well, unless you were going to drown the entire plate with it. The next time, I would brown the chicken in a fry pan first, it was pretty white...and then the sauce was white...even with the gold green dust it was pretty but still white.