Whoo-hoo! Who wants to immpress at the next dinner party? I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds beautiful! A gourmet main course served at the York Harbor Inn-
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces onions, finely diced
- 2 ounces celery, finely diced
- 1 ounce clarified butter
- 1 ounce dry sherry
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon scallion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Sauté onion and celery in clarified butter until limp, then combine in a bowl with remaining stuffing ingredients.
- 2Stuff pounded chicken breasts with 2 oz of stuffing and 2 oz of lobster meat.
- 4Bring heavy cream to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan then whisk in Boursin Cheese and reduce heat to very low.
- 5Cook sauce very gently, scraping the bottom of the pan with a rubber spatula often, so that the cheese does not burn.
- 6Continue cooking until the sauce is lightly thickened.
- 7Sauce may be held for a short time in warm water bath.
- 8Bake chicken in a 350 degree oven for approximately 18 minutes and top with sauce upon serving.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Stuffed Chicken With Boursin Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.0
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 241.8 mg
- Sodium 885.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 53.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs