1/2 Photos of Lobster Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe is posted by request. Serve with steamed vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepan combine the buter and minced garlic-keep warm over low heat.
- 3Cook the lobster tails in boiling salted water until done-about 5 minutes.
- 4Drain and submerge in cold water to stop cooking process.
- 5Cut a lengthwise slit in the tenderloin within 1/2 inch from bottom.
- 7Sprinkle with the lemon pepper.
- 8Remove lobster shells and discard.
- 9Place tails"tail to end" down the center of your tenderloin.
- 10Whisk butter-garlic mixture and drizzle 2 T.
- 11down lobster tails.
- 12Wrap beef around the tails and tie with cooking twine at 1 and 1/2 inch intervals.
- 13Place roast on a rack in roasting pan and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- 14Roast uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 15Meat thermometer will read 140 degrees for rare or 150 degrees for medium rare.
- 16Saute the shallots and mushrooms in the butter garlic mixture until golden.
- 17Add the wine and heat throughly, reducing just a bit.
- 18Remove roast and loosely cover with foil.
- 19Let stand for 5 minutes before carving.
- 20Cut into thick slices and offer the wine-butter sauce at table.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.2
- Calories from Fat 463
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 203.0 mg
- Sodium 257.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 37.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: