Lobster Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
- Cut tenderloin lengthwise within 1/2 inch of bottom to butterfly. Boil lobster 5 minutes. Remove from shell. Cut in 1/2 lengthwise. Coat lobster with pesto sauce and lemon juice.
- Place lobster tails end to end down center of tenderloin. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of butter. Close meat around lobster and tie together securely with string at one inch intervals. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 45-50 minutes for rare.
- In small sauce pan cook green onion and garlic in remaining butter over very low heat. Add wine and heat through.
- To serve slice tenderloin and drizzle wine sauce over all.