Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Supposibly this recipe came from Red Lobster. I just know that when I made it there was nothing left and everyone wanted more.
- 2 lbs linguine, cooked & drained
- 4 ounces lobster meat, 1 inch pieces
- 16 medium shrimp, 31/35 size peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces bay scallops
- 2 yellow squash, cut in half and 1/2 inches slices
- 1 red bell pepper, 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped fine
- 4 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 10 ounces chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh and chopped
- Saute all seafood in 2 oz butter until half cooked, remove and set aside.
- Saute vegetalbes and garlic in remaining 2 oz butter for 5 minutes.
- Add white wine, cook for 2 more minutes, add chicken stock, salt & pepper, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix lemon juice and cornstarch and blend into chicken stock.
- Return seafood to pan.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley and serve over noodles.
I followed everything except for the squash and peas. (I'm not a fan of those veggies cooked with my seafood.) It turned out delicious! I will be making this one again.