Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a fancy dinner! This can be baked in lobster body shells with the claw meat and tail meat arranged on the side or served as a side dressing with any seafood.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 dashes black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1⁄2 lb small bay scallop
- 12 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 cup dry sherry
- Sauté the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
- Add the herbs and seafood and cook until the shrimp and scallops are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add the crushed crackers and mix well.
- Add the sherry and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- This is enogh stuffing for six lobsters. Or this can be made as a side dish. Cook for 20 minutes in a casserole dish at 350F
Very rich and delicious. I generously stuffed 4 lobsters. I did add a little roasted red peppers which gave it a little sweetness and a beautiful color. I'm making this as a side for an upcoming holiday party.
Great recipe! Easy to prep, easy to cook. Everyone loved it!
Perfect if you take your time and use your thyme...