Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for a fancy dinner! This can be baked in lobster body shells with the claw meat and tail meat arranged on the side or served as a side dressing with any seafood.
- Sauté the celery and onion in the butter until tender.
- Add the herbs and seafood and cook until the shrimp and scallops are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add the crushed crackers and mix well.
- Add the sherry and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- This is enogh stuffing for six lobsters. Or this can be made as a side dish. Cook for 20 minutes in a casserole dish at 350F