Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love this dish! Great for a hot summers main meal salad. Enjoy!!
Make and share this Lobster-Scallop Sesame Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb cooked lobster meat
- 1⁄2 lb cooked scallops
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage
- 1⁄2 jicama
- 4 medium carrots
- 4 green onions
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut lobster meat and scallops if large into bite sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Trim peas and diagonally cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Julieen the cabbage, jicama, carrots and yellow pepper, adding to the bowl.
- Slice the green onions into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a dry hot skillet toast sesame seeds for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- In another bowl whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds, toss again and serve.
I made the dressing for this salad to use on romaine as a side salad for Red Lobster Lobster Pizza Copycat. I will make the entire salad soon. Loved the dressing!