Recipe by Oolala
From Country Weekend Entertaining: Seasonal Recipes from Loaves and Fishes and the Bridgehampton Inn, by Anna Pump with Gen LeRoy.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lobster meat, freshly cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated (optional)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, fresh (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 4 cups fresh mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lobster meat into bite-size pieces and place them in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, orange rind, orange and lemon juices, salt, pepper and capers.
- Toss gently to coat well.
- Arrange one cup of salad greens on each of 4 plates.
- Scoop lobster salad over the greens and garnish with the dill and serve.