Recipe by frozenmargarita
courtesy The Neelys
Top Review by Chef Izzms
Made this for my family's New Years Eve party and got nothing but praise. I left out the tarragon and used 8 lobster tails and some lump lobster meat due to 12 servings I needed. I also used a large piece of leaf lettuce as a bed for the lobster salad. I will definately make this again!
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 14.79 ml finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 14.79 ml finely chopped chives
- 3 lobster tails, cooked chopped (about 1 pound lobster meat)
- lemon slice, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper, celery, shallot, tarragon and chives in a bowl.
- Add lobster meat to mayonnaise sauce and combine.
- Rub the rim of 4 martini glasses with a lemon. Dip the rim in some dry rub. Divide the lobster salad between the 4 glasses. Garnish with lemon slices.