courtesy The Neelys
Make and share this Lobster Salad Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 3 lobster tails, cooked chopped (about 1 pound lobster meat)
- lemon slice, for garnish
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper, celery, shallot, tarragon and chives in a bowl.
- Add lobster meat to mayonnaise sauce and combine.
- Rub the rim of 4 martini glasses with a lemon. Dip the rim in some dry rub. Divide the lobster salad between the 4 glasses. Garnish with lemon slices.