1/2 Photos of Lobster Salad (British Virgin Islands -- Caribbean)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found on the internet at recipeisland.com. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the salad to chill in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces lobsters, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced, seeded
- 1In a large bowl with a cover, mix together the lobster, cucumber, onion, celery & bell pepper, then season to taste with salt & pepper.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, lime juice & hot pepper sauce, then pour this over the lobster mixture & toss carefully to combine.
- 3Cover & chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4When ready, serve the lobster salad over a bed of salad greens & garnish with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Salad (British Virgin Islands -- Caribbean)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: