Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe was found on the internet at recipeisland.com. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the salad to chill in the refrigerator.
Top Review by wicked cook 46
I used the imitation lobster. I skipped the onions and used red peppers. We enjoyed this . I think nest time I will cut back on the cukes just a tad I did find they overwhelmed the lobster just a bit. Made for Gimme 5
- 12 ounces lobsters, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced, seeded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl with a cover, mix together the lobster, cucumber, onion, celery & bell pepper, then season to taste with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, lime juice & hot pepper sauce, then pour this over the lobster mixture & toss carefully to combine.
- Cover & chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, serve the lobster salad over a bed of salad greens & garnish with lemon slices.