Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found on the internet at recipeisland.com. Preparation time does not include the time needed for the salad to chill in the refrigerator.
- 12 ounces lobsters, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced, seeded
- In a large bowl with a cover, mix together the lobster, cucumber, onion, celery & bell pepper, then season to taste with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, lime juice & hot pepper sauce, then pour this over the lobster mixture & toss carefully to combine.
- Cover & chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, serve the lobster salad over a bed of salad greens & garnish with lemon slices.
I used the imitation lobster. I skipped the onions and used red peppers. We enjoyed this . I think nest time I will cut back on the cukes just a tad I did find they overwhelmed the lobster just a bit. Made for Gimme 5
Oh my goodness, this was such a delicious salad...and what a treat to have lobster. I served it with a chilled bottle of champagne, and it was a very pleasant meal. I will definitely make this again, and I will not change a thing. It is excellent. Thanks, Syd. Made for "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.
Simple and delicious. I added 2 sprigs of tarragon, and used 1 teaspoon of mayo and added 1/4 cup of olive oil to make it healthier.