Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious salad was served at a dinner party. I believe it comes from a restaurant in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1814.36 g lobster meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5669.90 g watermelon, flesh cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1360.77 g cantaloupe, flesh cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 plums, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 large tomatoes, ripeut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 ear corn, kernels removed and blanched
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stemmed and chopped
- 473.18 ml vegetable oil (grapeseed oil)
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 9.85 ml fine kosher salt
- Blend oil, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Combine, lobster, fruits, tomatoes, corn, and basil in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Season with salt.
- Chill until ready to serve.