Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
this salad can also be made with crab meat it has a variety of vegetables and is quickly eaten up by my family whenever I make it
- 2 (400 g) lobster meat, cut into thick slices
- 10 dill leaves
- 1 chopped lettuce
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 40 g salmon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of, grated
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- cook the lobster (or buy it already cooked).
- was the vegetables.
- cook the broccoli.
- mix the dill, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- stir fry the red pepper.
- Place the lettuce on a salad dish with the broccoli.
- add the lobster slices and arrange the red pepper around it.
- sprinkle the salmon on top and pour over the oil mix.