Jane Gib's Note:
this salad can also be made with crab meat it has a variety of vegetables and is quickly eaten up by my family whenever I make it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook the lobster (or buy it already cooked).
- 2was the vegetables.
- 3cook the broccoli.
- 4mix the dill, lemon juice and lemon rind.
- 5stir fry the red pepper.
- 6Place the lettuce on a salad dish with the broccoli.
- 7add the lobster slices and arrange the red pepper around it.
- 8sprinkle the salmon on top and pour over the oil mix.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Salad
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 195.2 mg
- Sodium 725.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 47.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: