Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is perfect for a summertime BBQ. You can really work with this easy recipe and even use crabmeat instead. Also, a healthy and yummy recipe too. I did not include a cook time into this recipe for live Lobsters.
- 4 lbs lobsters, cooked and diced (1 pound per person)
- 4 tablespoons diced onions
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise (or mayonnaise-type salad dressing)
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 sandwich buns (or hot dog buns)
- In a bowl, combine the lobster, onion, celery, mayonnaise, hot sauce and salt and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients until coated with the mayonnaise.
- Spoon into sandwich rolls and serve.
This recipie is excellent! I think next time I'll play around with the seasonings - but it was a family pleaser.
this was a most excellent recipe except one thing....i hate it