Chef #1402444's Note:
Putting here to make soon, so I haven't actually made it yet - but I have faith in it and can't wait to try! It came from icancookthat.org blog. Went looking for Saffron Cream sauce recipe after discovering it today (served on grilled Mahi-Mahi, sauteed spinach, and gnocchi)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the pasta according to directions --
- 2While waiting for the water to boil, make the sauce:
- 3Add butter to a saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the shallot and cook for 2-3 minutes or until translucent.
- 4Add the wine, stirring until the wine evaporates, about 3 minutes.
- 5Add the cream and saffron, lower heat and simmer.
- 6Cook until the sauce has reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- 7Add the cooked ravioli to the saute pan and stir to coat.
- 8Add the ravioli to a plate and spoon with more sauce. Garnish with a little cayenne pepper if you like some heat and some chives.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Ravioli With Saffron Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.2
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 178.2 mg
- Sodium 98.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: