Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great for lobster or seafood lovers.
- 1 9 inch uncooked pie dough, pre-baked 15 minutes,dock dough first
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml of the white part only leek, sliced
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced,1 cup
- 354.88 ml cooked lobster meat
- 59.14 ml scallion, sliced
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese or 236.59 ml gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh dill
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a medium sauté pan and sauté the leek and mushrooms until soft.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the cream and the milk.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and nutmeg.
- Place the leek, mushroom, lobster, scallion and cheese into the pie shell.
- Pour batter on top and shake evenly.
- Cook in a preheated 375° oven for 30-35 minutes.