Great for lobster or seafood lovers.
My Private Note
9inch Q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 9 inch uncooked pie dough, pre-baked 15 minutes,dock dough first
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup of the white part only leek, sliced
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced,1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a medium sauté pan and sauté the leek and mushrooms until soft.
- 2In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the cream and the milk.
- 3Add salt, pepper, dill and nutmeg.
- 4Place the leek, mushroom, lobster, scallion and cheese into the pie shell.
- 5Pour batter on top and shake evenly.
- 6Cook in a preheated 375° oven for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (984 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2285.1
- Calories from Fat 1548
- Total Fat 172.0 g
- Saturated Fat 72.7 g
- Cholesterol 1012.3 mg
- Sodium 2048.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 75.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: