Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great for lobster or seafood lovers.
- 1 9 inch uncooked pie dough, pre-baked 15 minutes,dock dough first
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of the white part only leek, sliced
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced,1 cup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked lobster meat
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat in a medium sauté pan and sauté the leek and mushrooms until soft.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with the cream and the milk.
- Add salt, pepper, dill and nutmeg.
- Place the leek, mushroom, lobster, scallion and cheese into the pie shell.
- Pour batter on top and shake evenly.
- Cook in a preheated 375° oven for 30-35 minutes.