Recipe by Aroostook
A really rich one dish meal.
Top Review by Peter J
Wow Aroostook! This was a fantastic dish and the combination of cheeses and mayonnaise worked really well. The only change I made was not using any salt to season because of the cheese. I think this recipe would also work well with shrimp or prawns.
- 295.73 ml Ritz crackers, in fine crumbs
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 453.59-680.38 g lobster
- 44.37 ml melted butter
- 453.59 g softened cream cheese
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 3 large eggs
- 78.07 ml whole milk
- 295.73 ml shredded swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Press crumb/butter mixture onto bottom of a deep dish pie pan or baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese& mayo until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly add milk, until blended.
- Stir in lobster.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle w/ cheese and S& P.
- Bake at 300 F for 80 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let set in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 4 to 8 hours in fridge.