Cook1 hr 20 mins
A really rich one dish meal.
Make and share this Lobster Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Press crumb/butter mixture onto bottom of a deep dish pie pan or baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese& mayo until well incorporated.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Slowly add milk, until blended.
- Stir in lobster.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle w/ cheese and S& P.
- Bake at 300 F for 80 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let set in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 4 to 8 hours in fridge.