1/1 Photo of Lobster Quiche
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
A really rich one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups Ritz crackers, in fine crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 2Press crumb/butter mixture onto bottom of a deep dish pie pan or baking dish.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Filling: Beat cream cheese& mayo until well incorporated.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Slowly add milk, until blended.
- 7Stir in lobster.
- 8Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 9Sprinkle w/ cheese and S& P.
- 10Bake at 300 F for 80 minutes.
- 11Turn oven off and let set in the oven for 1 hour.
- 12Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 13Cover and chill at least 4 to 8 hours in fridge.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.0
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.0 mg
- Sodium 437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: