1 hr 15 mins
Mini appetizer puffs stuffed with a tasty chilled lobster mixture. This makes a nice addition to a buffet table as well... Pref time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the lobster, celery, green onion, red pepper, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper together until well blended.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Boil the water and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 5Pour in flour and stir vigorously over medium heat until mixture forms a ball.
- 6Remove from heat and beat an egg in until mixture is smooth.
- 7Repeat with remaining eggs.
- 8Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, mounds should be about 1/2" round, space about 1 1/2" apart.
- 9Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Cut off tops and scoop out any doughy material in the center of the puff.
- 12Fill with lobster mixture and replace top.
- 13Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (927 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 33.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: