Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mini appetizer puffs stuffed with a tasty chilled lobster mixture. This makes a nice addition to a buffet table as well... Pref time includes chilling.
- Mix the lobster, celery, green onion, red pepper, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper together until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil the water and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour in flour and stir vigorously over medium heat until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and beat an egg in until mixture is smooth.
- Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, mounds should be about 1/2" round, space about 1 1/2" apart.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut off tops and scoop out any doughy material in the center of the puff.
- Fill with lobster mixture and replace top.
- Chill until ready to serve.