This is one of those dishes that my kids would never even taste because they didn't like the smell of the lobster. Now that they have tried it I have to share it! I usually just throw this together and never worry about measurements, but this is my best guess. Add or subtract to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up cooked lobster meat.
- 2I like to have mine broken rather small, again, you be the judge.
- 3You can't really mess this recipe up.
- 4Lay the meat in the bottom of a glass pan, the lobster should cover the bottom of the pan.
- 5I have also made this in those individual little thingies you make onion soup in, this is nice if you are having company.
- 6Pour some melted butter on top of the lobster.
- 7Just enough to coat it a little.
- 8At this point is when I usually start to pick at the lobster, You know: One for the pan, one for me!
- 9TRY not to do this, it really is better if you have a nice amount of lobster at the bottom of the dish!
- 10Pour some Half& Half over the meat next.
- 11The milk should come just about half way up the meat, not cover it.
- 12Don't worry if you think you have poured too much, it will be okay.
- 13I did this once and looked like an idiot at the sink trying to pour out some milk while keeping the lobster in!
- 14It will all work out in the end, promise!
- 15Put in the oven at 350 for about 15 minutes.
- 16While this is cooking you can make the crust.
- 17Super easy.
- 18Just crush up the crackers, right in a frying pan.
- 19Use the back of a big spoon, as fine as you like em.
- 20I don't make mine super fine, just kinda crushed.
- 21Then add whats left of the stick of butter.
- 22You can add more if you think it is too dry.
- 23Throw in the garlic and parsley.
- 24Cook over low heat just to let the butter melt.
- 25Stir it all together so the crackers get nice and coated.
- 26Spread this evenly over the lobster.
- 27Push it down a bit so that it can absorb the liquid in the pie.
- 28Set back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- 29Let it sit on the counter for a couple minutes, just to set up and cool a bit.
- 30And then enjoy!
- 31That was sure a lot of typing for such an easy recipe, but it is worth it.
- 32One of my favorie things to make and to eat!
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Pie
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.2 mg
- Sodium 519.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.6 g