Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple recipe but oh so tasty!
Make and share this Lobster Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients.
- Stir in lobster, s&p.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Melt butter and add bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over crab mixture.
- Sprinkle w/ a few dashes of paprika.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes or so before serving.
- Serve with a green salad or steamed asparagus with rosemary butter.
This was a good easy recipe and I did it with crabmeat. I think next time I make this I would add some chopped green onion or chives, I felt it lacked that little extra oomph, or maybe even some sour cream instead of all cream. I used a mild paprika and maybe that should have been a hot or a smoked paprika. I served this with a green salad.
My hubby and I liked this recipe ok, but it was lacking in flavor for us. I added more butter and some lemon juice, to give added flavor.
I added a little dry sherry and used puffed pastry for the top-baked in individual ramekins. Wonderful susan