Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
You will need two 1 1/4 lb. lobsters to produce 2 cups lobster meat.
Make and share this Lobster Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces orecchiette or 6 ounces shell pasta
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion, including tender green tops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 2 t. dried tarragon, crumbled)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- Cook the pasta per package directions for al dente.
- Drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water; shake colander gently to drain; set aside.
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together; whisk in the vinegar; set aside.
- Place the drained pasta in a large bowl; add in the lobster, celery, green onions, and tarragon; toss gently to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the mixture; toss gently but thoroughly to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- If you refrigerate the salad for 8 hours or more, you may want to add a small amount of mayonnaise as the pasta will absorb the dressing over a long period of time.
- Serve chilled.