You will need two 1 1/4 lb. lobsters to produce 2 cups lobster meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces orecchiette or 6 ounces shell pasta
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion, including tender green tops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon (or 2 t. dried tarragon, crumbled)
- 1Cook the pasta per package directions for al dente.
- 2Drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water; shake colander gently to drain; set aside.
- 3To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together; whisk in the vinegar; set aside.
- 4Place the drained pasta in a large bowl; add in the lobster, celery, green onions, and tarragon; toss gently to mix.
- 5Pour the dressing over the mixture; toss gently but thoroughly to mix.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- 7If you refrigerate the salad for 8 hours or more, you may want to add a small amount of mayonnaise as the pasta will absorb the dressing over a long period of time.
- 8Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 339.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: