1/2 Photos of Lobster Pasta
I had a whole steamed lobster left over from Valentine's Day, so I used it in this quick, easy microwave recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- 2Add spaghetti and cook 9 minutes, until al dente.
- 3Separate the lobster tail and cut in half lengthwise, then into slices crosswise.
- 4Crack the claws and take out the meat.
- 5Add butter, garlic, and olive oil to a large microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes until garlic softens.
- 6Add scallions, spices, and lobster and microwave an additional 1 1/2- 2 minutes until heated through.
- 7Drain spaghetti and add to bowl, toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.6
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 390.8 mg
- Sodium 1315.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 64.4 g