Recipe by MizzNezz
This is another recipe from the Dayton's-Hudson's- and Marshall Field's cookbook. This one was submitted by Leny Sanders of Marshall Field's. It's sinfully delicious, and very easy.
Top Review by Shannon H
Made this for Valentine's Day for my hubby. We loved it! Because it was a little bland, I added 1/8 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, and 1 tsp salt. It was a hit in my house. It actually made enough for 4 servings, so we warmed it up for lunch and it was just as good the second time around!!
- 59.16 ml butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 59.14 ml diced red bell pepper
- 59.16 ml flour
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml dry sherry
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 453.59 g lobsters or 453.59 g crabmeat
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, melt butter; saute shallot and red pepper.
- Add flour and stir until mixed; add broth and sherry.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add lobster or crab and half and half.
- Do not boil, but let this mixture heat through.
- Spoon into 1 qt casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place under broiler until breadcrumbs are light brown.