1/2 Photos of Lobster Newburg Pot Pie
1 hr 15 mins
I made mine with a can of frozen lobster from Costco. This fantastic recipe is for 2, but can easily be doubled, tripled to serve to your friend and family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lobster tails, cooked
- 10 large shrimp, cut in half
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup carrot, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup frozen green pea (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 10 slices frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 1Cut up lobster meat.
- 2Cook potatoes and carrots in a bit of water in the microwave.
- 3Drain and save the water.
- 4In a saucepan melt butter; sweat onions and garlic; add shrimps.
- 5Whisk in flour and cook 4 minutes.
- 6Deglaze pan with sherry and whisk in reserve vegetable broth and chicken broth.
- 7Stir in peas and cream.
- 8Remove from heat and add lobster, lemon juice, cooked vegetables, chives, tarragon, Old Bay.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Transfer filling to a dish and top with Phyllo dough one slice at a time; brush on melted butter.
- 11Place pot pie on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 12Before baking you can refrigerate it and bake it later.
- 13Tip.: Allow Phillo dough to thaw in refrigerator overnight. Bring to room temperature before using. Fillo may be rolled and refrozen till next time you need Phillo.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Newburg Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 520.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning