Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is such a special dish. Very delicious! We have this in patty shells, or it's also good on rice. I got this from my favorite French cookbook.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups cooked lobster meat, cubed
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add lobster; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add seasonings and sherry.
- Beat egg yolks; add the cream to yolks; mix well.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the lobster and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Make sure you stir while adding the egg mixture!